We've Moved!

In an attempt to get organized, The Blogged Word has moved!

We're still on Blogger, just under a different account. Click to go to "
The New Blogged Word."

Thanks!



Thursday, November 13, 2008

Nameless Contractors No More

It has occurred to me that through this entire project, I have consistently called Tom and Jeff our "contractors" in my blog postings.  Maybe subconsciously, I didn't want the world to know that I had screwed up on my choice, in the event they didn't work out.  Boy, that couldn't be any farther from the truth.

As I'm sure you've read by now, we've been extremely pleased with our choice.  Not just because of the early firings of the other candidates, but the consistent manner in which Tom and Jeff have added to our confidence through open communication and thoughtful actions.  You've already read about that - no need to go into it further.  The point is that in this particular case, there wasn't any screw up on my part.  Collette, this is for you:  "No reading on the Bozometer Scale!"

It is high time these guys get a name and not just a title.  They have already had conversations with some friends in the neighborhood, but I can't resist promoting their work further.  I'm tagging this in Memorable Merchants since they more than qualify.  In Memorable Merchants, I generally write a bit about why I'm pleased, but you know where you can find those comments.  If you are considering any sort of work around your home, do yourself a favor and call Tom at 360.772.1540.  Don't risk a reading on the Bozometer Scale.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Do Tom and Jeff have last names? I'd love to find out more about them -- we're researching contractors now...