We've Moved!

In an attempt to get organized, The Blogged Word has moved!

We're still on Blogger, just under a different account. Click to go to "
The New Blogged Word."

Thanks!



Sunday, November 9, 2008

Professional Towing

When thinking of automotive towing services, the word "professional" doesn't always come.  In this case, it's more than the company's name, it is the best word to describe them.

Cars can from time to time get sick and shouldn't be driven to have them repaired.  It's never a good time when the unexpected happens, so you simply deal with it and move on.

After making a couple of calls from a random internet search, I was quickly thinking that I would have to wait up to 2 hours and deal with a company that just didn't sound like they cared about booking my business.  Thankfully, I made one more call.

When I reached a professional voice at the other end, who seemed to care by asking the reason for the tow, then empathized with the situation - and - could get there in 30-45 minutes, I was in.  Rich at "Pro Tow" is the new owner, buying the business from the long-time, previous owner.  Customer care: he gets it.

A truck was dispatched and he said the driver would call me back when he was in the area.  One better: Rich called back personally when the truck was about "a minute and a half" away.  Sure enough, 90 seconds later, here comes the truck.

Eric was the driver and quite a character.  Careful, quick, and a lot of fun to be around.  I rode with him and had a good time talking about "big trucks."  

If you need a tow, don't bother shopping.  Look to Pro Tow for professional treatment and at much more of a reasonable rate than I anticpated.

No comments: